The MY Food LifeStyle Limited is a registered company in England and Wales and throughout this document will referred to as ‘Us’ or ‘We’. We are registered under the Information Commissioner’s Office under ZA157519.
The Bodychef Ltd, Units 1-3 Lowestoft Enterprise Park, School Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 9NA
The security of your data is important to us and are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We want to be transparent about what information we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy applies whether you access SIXPAX.co.uk via a mobile device, go online or phone the office.
When you visit www.bodychef.com or send any emails to us, you will be communicating electronically with us. By such electronic communication you agree to receive such communications from us electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and your acceptance to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all transactions you enter into on the website (www.bodychef.com) and all records including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth, gender, height and weight;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on our website;
- your password(s);
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your correspondence and communications with us; and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you register on our website or send an email to us. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing activity.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- To manage the delivery of goods to you;
- to contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message, or any other reasonable method. If you wish not to be contacted with regard to the marketing of our goods and services, you can contact advise us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 01502 581162 or by post;
- to notify you about enhancements to our services such as functionality changes to the website, new services and special features, and offers or competitions that we think you will find interesting, and
- to market our goods and services.
No personal data about customers will be passed to any third party except to fulfil the delivery of the goods to you and as is necessary to process credit or debit card payments.
How We Protect Your Data
The security of your transaction is important to us. To prevent any details being compromised your data is protected throughout the payment process by encrypting any information before it is sent to our secure payments processor.
Lawful Basis For Processing
By making an offer to purchase goods, or by using our autoresponders (email sign up forms) you personally consent to the information you provide to us being processed for any of the above purposes. Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Processing of personal data is necessary to enable us to fulfil the contract with our customers (processing their orders of food/hampers).
- selling and supplying purchased goods to our customers;
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications;
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies; and
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
Subject Access Request
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request. If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please write to the address above. We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
What Are ‘Cookies’ And How Do They Affect Me?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. At Bodychef we use ‘cookies’ to keep track of what you have in your basket, and for site analytics. To order products on Bodychef, you need to have cookies enabled – see the section on Managing cookies. If you do not wish to enable cookies, you will still be able to browse the site and order by calling 01502 581162. Most web browsers have cookies enabled by default – see Managing cookies for help to turn them on if this is not the case.
Cookies may harm your computer. We do not store personally identifiable information such as sensitive billing details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors that can sometimes occur on websites.
We are giving you this information as part to comply with recent legislation, and to prove to you that we are honest and upfront about your privacy when using our website.
To make full use of the shop and features on Bodychef, your device will need to accept cookies as we can only provide you with certain features of this website by using them.
Our cookies do not store personal information: they simply contain a serial “key” that once you are signed in, is associated with this information.
If you would like to restrict, block or delete cookies, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Please note however that your overall experience on the web will be affected.
What Cookies Are In Use On Bodychef.Com?
The only third party cookies in use are from Google and Facebook which is used for our social network plugin (so you can like our page, see our feed etc) and monitoring of our website statistics.
All of the cookies on our website are encrypted so you can be reassured of your personal privacy when using our website.
Bodychef will never sell your details to third party organisations.
By making an offer to purchase Goods, or by using our autoresponders (email sign up forms) you personally consent to the information you provide to us being processed for any of the above purposes.
Who Should I Contact If I Want To Exercise My Rights Under GDPR Or Have A Data Protection Issue?
The Bodychef Ltd
Units 1-3 Lowestoft Enterprise Park
© 2018 SIXPAX