We had the pleasure of meeting Sofia and James from 180 degrees this week. When they joined our team at SIXPAX to tell us about their exciting new training program and get us all involved!
Situated in Sandbanks and Bournemouth 180 Degrees gym and personal training studio aims to take all of their clients on a life changing journey to achieving optimal health, results and maximising their potential!
180 Degrees set up, owned and nurtured by Sofia and James Rufus, work on creating a unique experience for both clients and members. Supporting and guiding each individual to achieve their best possible level in physical conditioning.
With a personal training team of elite performers and achievers in the athletic and weight lifting world, all coaches at 180 constantly engage in new ways to keep at the top of their field. And the most recent creation is a training plan that will work to getting its participants to the peak of their fitness and strength whilst as lean as possible!
The LEAN transformation program is for creating new skills and the feeling of empowerment! The SIXPAX team are excited to be trialing the LEAN transformation! Our commitments to the plan will include:
- A consultation with an assigned coach/ mentor
- 4 tried and tested training sessions to blitz your body so you develop lean muscle and burn fat
- Weekly updates with your coach
- 3 x 4 week periodised training including German Body Composition Training
- Hypertrophy and metabolic conditioning
- A supportive community so you can see just how much difference everyone helping each other makes
We cannot wait to get our staff moving with the LEAN transformation program. Combined with eating our SIXPAX macro meals. Optimum nutrition and peak performance;SIXPAX and 180, Together Unbeatable!
Keep up with us to find out how we get on!