The SIXPAX team is a diverse range of characters with very different backgrounds, experiences and qualifications. Some of which have personal trainer qualifications, others who have personal training businesses and those who have a personal trainer. An office discussion on personal training had us looking at why people have personal trainers and what do different people get from having a personal trainer (PT)?
Not only does a PT provide a physical assessment of your fitness and body composition to identify a starting point and any injury, they will also:
- Create a structured exercise program to get you to your goals
- Monitor and update that program relative to your progression and body
- Keep exercise interesting, challenging and inspiring . . .So you feel no need to take your magazine to the exercise bike in the gym!
- Provide encouragement, motivation and positive vibes to get your through the exercise and to your goals
- Push you to achieve the maximum potential of your fitness and body
Beyond the basic fundamentals of what clients receive from training with a PT, we spoke with our Director Nas about her own personal experiences. Nas has trained with her PT James Issac 3 days per week for the last 4 years! Not only getting to her peak level of fitness and functionality but most importantly being pain free. . .
“Training with James has ensured my commitment and consistency to training. The sessions never falter and they are fun & varied.
The biggest benefit of working with a professional has been that I am now free from constant back pain. My strength and flexibility have improved, I am more toned, as well as being more confident in exercise with an increase in range of motion. For me the investment in myself is absolutely money well spent!”
If you have been training with a PT to combine with your SIXPAX macro meals, get in touch and give us an insight on your experience!