. . . We are talking about the recipe for out vegan spaghetti nut balls!!! Because not only do we like to provide you with delicious muscle building, high protein meal prep. But also like to give you the chance to cook your own macros meals.
20g tomato paste
40g white onion
2g marigold bouillon
2.5ml olive oil
1 garlic clove
50g red peppers
68g spelt spaghetti
Capers to taste
For the nut balls:
15g ground almonds
20g ground hazelnuts
15g rye breadcrumbs
- To make nut balls chop the onion finely with ground nuts, breadcrumbs, vecon and chopped parsley
- Form into balls and bake in the oven
- Roast courgette, peppers and aubergine in the olive oil
- Slice onion and fry in olive oil with the garlic
- Add passata, tomato paste, marigold bouillon and cherry tomatoes
- Simmer until cherry tomatoes are soft
- Add fresh basil
- Serve with cooked pasta, nut balls and roasted vegetables & top with a few capers.
Enjoy your home made SIXPAX macro meal.
Train hard, stay strong!